Trial and Error is Making a Difference…

I’m starting to get the hang of this, all the trial and error is making a difference. 😀

After the basecoat, I added some detail to the face, arms and hands with some thinned neon green, gray to the shoes, and white on the details of the sweatsuit. Then I added glaze medium to a darker green and applied in the creases of the sweatsuit. For the highlights, I added some glaze medium to a yellow for the skin, and mixed the basecoat green with some yellow and glaze medium for the ridges of the sweatsuit. Once it was all dry, I applied a fleshwash. I have one more mini in the eight zombies for the game… then if I’m feeling up to it I have those eight figures seven more times (64 minis in all).

Click to enlarge…

Until next time…
~nic

Kind thoughts and comments are always welcome...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.