I’m still catching up with Inktober, I drew four more monsters in my sketchbook, and added six more line art monsters to my final page. I think I was running out of creative energy because I’m not so sure about monster #29, heh. As for monster #30, I actually drew him a few days before Inktober to see if a really weird shape was possible… I was trying to figure out what to do with his arms and whether or not to put him in clothes… I think I like the first attempt best… anyway…
Here’s a quick breakdown:
- Day 26 – Crazy eyes and horns, this guy is cute! The shape is an hourglass rectangle.
- Day 27 – One-eyed ghost? Super cute! The shape is a circle and a triangle.
- Day 28 – What is this guy? A building? I don’t know, but those eyes are cute! The shape is a rectangle and a square.
- Day 29 – I’m not sure about this one… a Gollum turtle? The shape is a half circle and a circle.
- Day 30 – This one is a cutie, those expressive eyebrows, I think the first one is the one I’ll use. The shape is a half circle and a rectangle.
The story so far…
Until next time…