I’ve decided to do Inktober this month. 😀 Find out more about Inktober, here. Basically it’s a month long encouragement to draw every day.
I immediately thought of doing a feather with Shattuck when I read today’s prompts… to me a feather is very Graceful. Since the paper is a bit small this might look more like a leaf on the water than a feather in the air, but it’s still embodies graceful so I’m ok with that. 😀
- Staedtler Mars Lumograph pencil (4H)
- Kuretake Zig Cartoonist Sumi Ink
- Kuretake Zig Cartoonist Pen Nib
- Kuretake Zig Cartoonist Nib Holder
- Ecoline Liquid Watercolor (blue)
- Sharpie Fine Point (blue)
- Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils (5 shades of blue)
- Prismacolor Premier Colorless Blender Marker
- Copic Markers Too. (C2, C3, C6)
- Uni-ball Signo (white)
- General’s Charcoal White Pencil
For my husband’s morning tea, I practiced Shattuck…
Until next time…
P.S. Penny had her heartworm check appointment today, I should get a call in a few days with the results. Only 3 ½ more weeks until she can run and play! Woohoo!